- Remove all furniture, personal belongings and trash. Bring large trash items to the basement
- Sweep and mop all floor
- Remove all items from refrigerator, and clean as necessary
- Wipe any spills/debris from sinks, toilets and counter-tops
Failure to leave your apartment in good condition may result in the loss of part or all of your security deposit.
- Gather all keys from all roommates, and seal them in an envelope marked with your building number and apartment number.
- The last roommate to leave should drop the envelope at the management office. There is a mail slot if you are leaving after the office closes.
- Provide us with your forwarding address(es) in writing or via email.
- Security deposit checks will be mailed within one month of the last day of the lease.